Friday, July 20, 2007

Signs, Signs...

Last week my Family and I took a road trip from South Carolina to Michigan. We traveled through 7 states in less than 24 hours and as our son watched Peter Pan for the 3rd time in a row, my husband and I chatted about various things, including some of the usual and the not so usual road signs that litter the highway. After 7 days, we made the return trip to South Carolina and I think we are all pretty pooped mentally and physically. I don't have the will power to write a story today, but I did create a smiley using some of the content taken from the numerous signs that I saw while traveling. ~ Enjoy ~





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made a trip to Michigan, and didn't see me!
That results in a smile turned upside down for me.
I miss you guys.....

Anonymous said...

did you stop at adult world?

Ernie said...

We were mostly in MI & IN. O and I spent a lot of time in hotel rooms while John saw some of his customers - hence Adult World ;-)