Friday, March 23, 2007

Make Way for the Easter Bunny



I am a self-confessed candy packrat. I still have candy from Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day and up until my recent refrigerator cleaning, I still had some of those multicolored, foil-wrapped chocolate eggs from last Easter! Today these old sweets are going to meet Mr. Trash Can but it will not be in vain for some. For today I dedicate the smiley to the conversation heart (or as they were originally called, the Motto heart).


A Conversation Between Heart's
Be Mine Lover Boy, cause You & Me have Magic. I’m So Fine and You’re an All Star who hit a Home Run when you found this Cutie Pie. Dear One you make me Smile with all your Sweet Talk, and you’d better Be True when we are apart. Remember our First Kiss, Dream of your Nice Girl and come Home Soon, because you’re So Fine and I Miss You Angel…

I think I'm going to throw-up…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.